We seek a Office Administrator/Front Desk Coordinator to guide day to day office/clinic functions and ensure timely and efficient delivery of office administrative functions. This role will suit a reliable, confident, friendly, experienced office administrator who can efficiently deliver on a high volume of work in a changeable environment while working in collaboration with a small administrative team.
- Coordination of the general office: Ensure boardrooms/kitchens/workspaces are organized and stocked with supplies/equipment/furniture as needed. Organizing weekly/monthly orders and preparing a cost report for manager’s approval.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail by organizing and distributing daily mail, and also coordinating outgoing courier packages through local and national Courier service providers.
- Key contact for all office infrastructure and office-related services
- Coordinate company events (End of Month event, lunches, client visits, employee gifts etc): order/pick up supplies, food/drinks, work with management to set budget, submit expenses and provide cost reports to management when requested.
- Ensure all company announcements and information are distributed as requested. Including monthly company contact list, special event, staff events etc.
- Overseeing the process of booking boardrooms, and their overall maintenance. As well the overseeing of employee wellness activities and ensuring a smooth process and resolving any scheduling conflicts.
- Maintain and track inventory of office supplies and equipment, placing weekly orders as required.
- Support executive team as required.
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role: Office admin, front desk receptionist
- Polished professional demeanor
- Proactive nature
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to shift gears and reprioritize with constantly changing demands
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours on occasion, particularly in support of events such as the monthly Company events
- Able to accept feedback and act on it
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage sensitive information and situations with discretion and tact
- Flexible and experienced working in a high workload environment
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Types: Full-time
Please send your resume to [email protected] or submit the form below.